Midnight Chocolate Cake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1/10/24 - Original Tales (Other)

Go down

1/10/24 - Original Tales (Other) Empty 1/10/24 - Original Tales (Other)

Post by Admin Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:36 pm

1/10/24 - VARIOUS

1/10/24 - ORIGINAL TALES

BEST CARTOONS + COMICS + NOVELS + TUNES. 900,000 ORIGINAL TALES TOTAL. 1/10/24 ORIGINAL TALE - Craig sobs and performs concert marathons in dresses with boxers as he recalls his various injuries, disfigured wife, causing mischief with expensive kittens he bought instead, Dr. Jasper Crawly, Sasha ordering noodles while Craig buys chicken and being brainwashed, from scratch, Craig remembering his past, ''Maybe later,'' Craig eating fried spring rolls with wonton soup and chicken and broccoli, Isabella being happy without Craig, Craig collapsing in Isabella's arms after protecting her from creatures and spirits. Craig's Vampire Wife was published. Seven Stephen Root autographs. Tara Sands (Queen Badiane), Nicholle Tom, Paul Dini, Greg Ellis (Gentleman Ghost), Catherine Cavadini, R.L. Stine, Stargirl's voice actresses, Carrie Keranen, Cindy Robinson, Jadeite's voice actors, Naoko Takeuchi, Ivy, Malachite, Tim Curry, and Geoff Johns contacted me. Screamers The Trap Door and My Wolf My Friend. Best DVD sets. Binders. Portcon Maine 1ST place stuffed mushroom.

1/10/24 - ORIGINAL TALES

BEST CARTOONS + COMICS + NOVELS + TUNES. 900,000 ORIGINAL TALES TOTAL. 1/10/24 ORIGINAL TALE - Craig sobs and performs concert marathons in dresses with boxers as he recalls his various injuries, disfigured wife, causing mischief with expensive kittens he bought instead, Dr. Jasper Crawly, Sasha ordering noodles while Craig buys chicken and being brainwashed, from scratch, Craig remembering his past, ''Maybe later,'' Craig eating fried spring rolls with wonton soup and chicken and broccoli, Isabella being happy without Craig, Craig collapsing in Isabella's arms after protecting her from creatures and spirits. Craig's Vampire Wife was published. Seven Stephen Root autographs. Tara Sands (Queen Badiane), Nicholle Tom, Paul Dini, Greg Ellis (Gentleman Ghost), Catherine Cavadini, R.L. Stine, Stargirl's voice actresses, Carrie Keranen, Cindy Robinson, Jadeite's voice actors, Naoko Takeuchi, Ivy, Malachite, Tim Curry, and Geoff Johns contacted me. Screamers The Trap Door and My Wolf My Friend. Best DVD sets. Binders. Portcon Maine 1ST place stuffed mushroom.

Admin
Admin

https://chocolatecakeslice1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

1/10/24 - Original Tales (Other) Empty Re: 1/10/24 - Original Tales (Other)

Post by Admin Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:36 pm

Other

1/10/24 - VARIOUS

1/10/24 - ORIGINAL TALES

1/10/24 - ORIGINAL TALES

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:37 pm

Another

1/10/24 - VARIOUS

1/10/24 - ORIGINAL TALES

1/10/24 - ORIGINAL TALES

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum